Sunday 4 January 2015

salam 2k15 .

Salam two thousand and fifteen everyone .

tak sangka usia dah masuk lapan belas tahun . ( walaupun hakikatnya baru 17 tahun 16 hari ) . 




have you done list all the wishlist ? 

people say , I'm not wish but I'm pray . 
is that true ? it's depend on how your thought lah katakan but my thought I'm not  wish then I pray for it . I'm a dreamer , I have so many dream . I make my dream as my goal . that's how i live in this arrogant world . 

by the way , myra nak minta maaf selama myra jadi blogger , kawan , bae , musuh , or something else . Forgive me and my past . forgive all of my act that might cause your 'sakit hati' . maaflah . I can't be perfect . then , guide me if i'm wrong . tell me , don't let me fall . bring me to jannah . make me as your neighbour in jannah . 

"Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience " - 103:3

maaf kan segala salah silap ya ;) sayaaang anta dunya wal akhirat . love ya . mari buka buku baru .

p/s : sorry again for my grammatically error . :P




No comments:

Post a Comment