Monday 9 February 2015

Seniority wins

Salam Alayks

I'm feeling grateful because I've one sister , one brother and younger brother . It's perfect for me .
Although , we're not close enough and surely we're not sweet as the teletubies siblings . *are they siblings ?*

It's really funny , when unpredictable situation happen to my mother and the situation will make my mother starts to blabber . 

the situation might be like this *it's just an example* -  her favorite vase fell and broke -

my siblings and I will play our part . 

firstly , I'm taking my part as - The Prediction-

I'll predict what the sentences that my mom would says . . It's always 89% accurate you know !! . hahahha .

Next , my brother will take a part as - The Imitation -

My brother will imitate the voice , He's very pro in imitate my mom voice . * now , I know why he became a musician *

Lastly , my sister will play her part as - The Solver-

She will find the solution for the vase problem . She always came up with a brilliant idea and you know what is the best idea for this problem ? It's easy .

All of  us , pointing our finger to my little brother and blame him . *yeah , I know . this world is unfair babe* 

and my little brother will blame Doraemon *our pet* , hahahah . 

the conclusion is ------- Seniority wins!- 

those eyes :)

nasib adik bongsu , jangan sedih dil . kakak dah jadi bongsu selama sepuluh tahun . nah , take my job. the victim .

awat muka siyes . dok bincang apa tu . *seh , padahal cerita pasal kuih raya* 


2 comments:

  1. hoiiii . assalam . aku rindu kau weyhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wassalam , aku pun rindu kau vie .. mau cerita-cerita sama kau ni .. :))

      Delete